Sunday, November 21, 2010

2/3 There

We are on the ground at Tokyo/Narita.
The flight here was uneventful.
As usual, Wynn was a good little sleeper, once we told that she WOULD be napping. She probably got a good 4 - 5 hours sleep on the flight.
I got about 2 - 3.
Scott got none.

She was charming for the flight attendant and the folks in security and, of course, made friends with the people behind us by playing peek-a-boo. She's such a good little traveler. :-)

Our flight for Hong Kong leaves in a little under two hours, so we're free to roam the familiar halls of Narita: vending machines that sell a drink called "Sweat", toilets that play music when you flush, wasabi-flavored Kit-Kats... Japan is just so stinkin' charming.

Here's hoping we all get some more good sleep on the next leg of our journey.

BTW: The last thing I did this morning before I left our house was lay flat on my back on the living room floor. When Wynn asked me why, I told her I wasn't going to get to be flat again for about twenty hours, so I was enjoying it while I could. Let's just say I can't wait to get to the hotel.

No comments: